Was this information helpful to you?
This is how we handle your data:
- No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
- We do not save your personal details.
- We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.
replace zipcode replace city
Copy the address into your map application of choice.
Please note: Appointments for Janssen and Novavax can only be made by telephone.
There are currently no known opening times; These will be posted on this site soon.
Tip; Check whether it is open again just before your visit the vaccination-location.
About this vaccination centre
At this location, you can get the basic series (1st & 2nd shot).
At this location, you can get the repeat vaccination.
At this location, you can get both the repeat vaccination and the basic series (1st & 2nd shot).
There is plenty of parking near this centre.
This is what you need to bring with you
Are you nervous about injections? Ask a friend to come with you for support!
Vind je prikken spannend? Vraag een prikmaatje mee voor support!
What you can expect
Getting vaccinated without an appointment is very quick!
- When you arrive at the vaccination centre, first you will need to answer a few questions about your health.
- If everything is okay, your ID will be checked and the staff will also check that you have not already been vaccinated.
- Then you will get your shot from a GGD staff member. You will need to roll up your sleeve for this. It only takes a few seconds.
- Once you have had the shot, you’ll need to stay in the waiting area for 15 minutes. If you feel unwell or become faint, someone from the GGD will be there to help you right away.
- In the days after getting your shot, you could experience some muscle pain or fever. This will go away on its own. However, if you are worried, you can call your doctor.