To main content

Plan your outward trip

Updated at:

Advice for you

Are you planning to travel or go on vacation?

Outside of Europe, you may need a vaccination certificate, a negative test result, or proof of recovery from COVID-19.

However, within Europe, this is no longer necessary.

Travel information

Plan your trip

Looking for information on the coronavirus rules in a certain country? Visit the travel page on the website .

Overview of vaccinations

Vaccinations certificate

You can find an overview of your vaccinations on if you have given permission to register your corona vaccinations. This is not official proof, but usually enough to travel.

You can also request a vaccination overview from the healthcare provider who administered the vaccinations. For example, the GGD or the general practitioner.

The Dutch 'Reisapp'


Looking for the latest updates and information in the country of your destination? Download the app Reisadvies by the Dutch central government.

Visit the Apple App Store

Visit the Google Play Store