To main content

Advice for you

You can receive test- and recovery certificates from the company who has taken a test.

If you want to have a test taken, you can contact a commercial testing company. You can make an appointment at a commercial test location of your choice. You have to pay the costs yourself.

Read more information about recovery certificates at .

Do you have another question?