5 tips for stocking up on groceries or medication
Isolating (or: staying at home) isn’t always fun. To get through this period properly, it is wise to stock up on groceries and medication.
This is what you can do:
- Order groceries online from a supermarket chain;
- Ask someone close to you to shop for groceries (or medication);
- Ask the pharmacy to deliver your medication to your doorstep;
- Need a hot meal? Order from a meal delivery service;
- Need a hot meal? See if there are any voluntary initiatives in your area.