I have a vulnerable health condition
Advice to you
You belong to the risk group for severe COVID-19 , so stick to the following advice:
- Avoid physical contact with people who are sick or have respiratory symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose.
- Wear a face mask (at least type II or IIR) if physical contact is necessary (such as in the case of providing care), especially if it is difficult to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Avoid gatherings with too many people at once, for example limit to four people at a time.
- If you want to be extra cautious, ask people to maintain distance, especially if there are respiratory viruses such as the flu or coronavirus going around.
- Do grocery shopping during quieter times, if possible.
For more advice to vulnerable groups, please refer to official guidelines .
Advice to protect othersPlease note
- Stay at home if you are ill.
- If your symptoms are mild, ask your manager/employer if you can work at home.
- If you have symptoms, avoid physical contact with people who could become seriously ill from a cold or flu virus. Wear a face mask if physical contact is necessary, for example, when providing care.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Wash your hands often and well, even if you have no complaints.
- Ensure adequate ventilation of indoor areas.