To main content
start again

Updated at:

I have coronavirus symptoms

Are your symptoms severe?

Contact your health professional

Your advice

Take a self-test

It is wise to keep a close eye on your health. Make an appointment at the GGD if you have  related to coronavirus and belong to one of the following groups:

  • Residents or employees of a nursing home or other institution that houses people with a fragile health (70 years and older or with an immune disorder) ( external website);
  • Healthcare workers who take care of people with a fragile health;
  • People who live at home or go to day care (70 years and older or with an immune disorder) ( external website);
  • People who are unable to take a self-test, not even with the help of others;
  • People who need a recovery certificate.

Don’t belong to the groups above? Then please take a self-test. Is your self-test positive? Then you need to self-isolate at home.

Are you a healthcare worker and do you have a positive self-test? Then please isolate at home. There's no need to have yourself tested at the GGD.

Make an appointment at the GGD(opens external website)

More tips

5 tips to prevent the spread of coronavirus

Was this information helpful to you?

This is how we handle your data:

  • No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
  • We do not save your personal details.
  • We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.

Need help?

Call us. We’re here to help.

0800 - 1351

Available Monday till Friday between 08:00 - 18:00
Available now