I need a test result for a trip
Are you visiting a country that asks for a test certificate? Make an appointment at a commercial test location. Search online for a test location nearby.
So, you can't visit the GGD to take a test for travelling abroad. A negative test result from the GGD is not a valid test certificate for travelling.
Where to test for your trip?
Choose a test location
Need a negative test result from a PCR test or antigen test? This is not provided by GGD. Book an appointment at a commercial test location. You need to pay for the costs yourself.
- You'll get the test result via email or on paper.
- When making an appointment, ask if you can show the result from the CoronaCheck app.
- Schedule your appointment on time, so you'll get the result before your trip.
- Check whether you need an antigen of PCR test.
Add your test result in the CoronaCheck app
Upload your test result in the CoronaCheck app
You'll get the test result via email or on paper, including a unique retrieval code. Use this retrieval code to add your test result in the CoronaCheck app.
What if my test result is positive?
Positive result? Make a recovery certificate
Do you get a positive test result via the commercial test location? It is being passed on to the GGD. You can make a recovery certificate in the CoronaCheck-app or via Coronacheck.nl.
Was this information helpful to you?
This is how we handle your data:
- No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
- We do not save your personal details.
- We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.