I have coronavirus without symptoms
You need to self-isolate. Avoid infecting others by staying home. Remember to keep your distance to prevent infecting the people you live with.
Test-dayThursday, September 22
Day 5Tuesday, September 27
If you have not developed any COVID‑19 symptoms, this is the last day you have to self‑isolate.
Please stick to the following advice for 10 days after your positive (self) test.
- Avoid close contact with people who have a greater chance of becoming seriously ill from corona as much as possible.
- Apply general hygiene measures.
If you have developed symptoms since your test, you should stay in self-isolation for at least 5 days from the start of the symptoms. You may then end your self-isolation period if you are symptom-free for 24 hours. If you still have symptoms after 10 days you may also end your self-isolation period.
We're sorry you have the coronavirus. Please isolate yourself at home.
Make an appointment at the GGD, only if you belong to one of these groups:
- People who need a recovery certificate
- People living in a nursing home or other institution with vulnerable persons (70 years and older or with an immune disorder)(lci.rivm.nl).
- People living at home or going to day care (70 years and older or with an immune disorder)
Inform your contacts
First determine on which days you were contagious. It matters whether or not you had .
I had (mild) symptoms
Anyone with whom you have been in from 2 days before the first symptoms started until now may be infected and should be warned.
I had no symptoms
Then you choose the date that the corona test was conducted and you inform everyone with whom you have been in from that day untill 5 days later.
Inform your contacts
You tested positive for COVID-19 after an encounter with someone else. You may have been contagious during the encounter. It could be the person(s) you saw need to test themselves too.
Inform contacts? Send them a link to this page. So your contacts can do the check to know where they stand.
Was this information helpful to you?
This is how we handle your data:
- No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
- We do not save your personal details.
- We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.