Someone I live with has coronavirus
Advice for you
Avoid contact with the infected person. Also, keep away from the elderly and people with a fragile health.
Keep an eye on your health. Do you suffer from any coronavirus related ? Then test yourself immediately.
When to test?
Take a test if you have symptoms
It is wise to watch your health condition. Do you have related to the coronavirus? Please take a self-test as soon as possible.
Is your self-test positive? Then self-isolate at home. Only make an appointment at the GGD if you belong to one of these groups:
- People who need a recovery certificate
- People and healthcare workers living or working in a nursing home or other institution with vulnerable persons (70 years and older or with an immune disorder)
- People living at home or going to day care (70 years and older or with an immune disorder)
- People unable to selftest, not even with the help of others.
Was this information helpful to you?
This is how we handle your data:
- No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
- We do not save your personal details.
- We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.