There's no need to stay at home. Avoid contact with the elderly and people with a . Pleae do this until 10 days after the last contact with the infected person.
It is wise to keep a close eye on your health. Do you have related to the coronavirus? Please take a self-test as soon as possible.
Take a test if you have symptoms
When to test?
It is wise to watch your health condition. Do you have related to the coronavirus? Please take a self-test as soon as possible.
Is your self-test positive? Then self-isolate at home. Only make an appointment at the GGD if you belong to one of these groups:
- People who need a recovery certificate
- People and healthcare workers living or working in a nursing home or other institution with vulnerable persons (70 years and older or with an immune disorder)
- People living at home or going to day care (70 years and older or with an immune disorder)
- People unable to selftest, not even with the help of others.
Was this information helpful to you?
This is how we handle your data:
- No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
- We do not save your personal details.
- We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.