I am going to someone with a fragile health
Advice for you
Are you visiting someone with ? Always take a self-test first. Don't meet people with a fragile health if you have symptoms.
You can have coronavirus even without any symptoms. A negative self-test does not guarantee that you are not infected. Do you want to be more certain? Take another self-test the next day.
Tip: follow the basic advice extra carefully in the vicinity of people with a fragile health. Think about keeping distance, washing your hands regularly and coughing into your elbow.
Take a self-test
It is wise to keep a close eye on your health. Make an appointment at the GGD if you have related to coronavirus and belong to one of the following groups:
- Residents or employees of a nursing home or other institution that houses people with a fragile health (70 years and older or with an immune disorder) (lci.rivm.nl);
- Healthcare workers who take care of people with a fragile health;
- People who live at home or go to day care (70 years and older or with an immune disorder) (lci.rivm.nl);
- People who are unable to take a self-test, not even with the help of others;
- People who need a recovery certificate.
Don’t belong to the groups above? Then please take a self-test. Is your self-test positive? Then you need to self-isolate at home.
Are you a healthcare worker and do you have a positive self-test? Then please isolate at home. There's no need to have yourself tested at the GGD.
Make an appointment at the GGD
Was this information helpful to you?
This is how we handle your data:
- No one knows who you are. The check is fully anonymous.
- We do not save your personal details.
- We only track which parts of the website are visited. This helps us improve the website.